IT Service Delivery Manager - 24 months FTC
Cardington Cardington 1 Priory Park,Bedfordshire MK44 3US 52.125293 -0.422286
Cardington - IT
Salary + bonus + benefits
Making the difference
What a great time to join Autoglass! We are transforming our business through improved processes, flexible ways of working and a greater use of technology to make a difference to our customers and our people.
Here at Autoglass we are recruiting for a IT Service Delivery Manager to work on a 24 month FTC.
The IT Service Delivery Manager oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of the organization's IT support service teams, ensuring that systems and services work reliably and securely.
- Manage the performance and development of the service delivery organisation
- Manage and own the relationship with 3rd party providers responsible for IT delivery,
- Accountable for the applications and service delivery section of the IT budget.
- Create and maintains appropriate working relationships and communication channels with the senior stakeholders, business functions and suppliers.
- Support Procurement when considering new suppliers from a service management perspective covering processes and measures.
- Create a collaborative environment between 2nd and 3rd level support both internally and externally.
- Ensure the appropriate service management processes and service levels are in place to provide the require service to the business.
- Ensure that all services are managed in accordance with the governance that has been agreed and that monitoring, and measurement is in place to highlight and support process improvement.
- Works with all internal teams and external suppliers to ensure that services, fixes and releases are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Understands the strategic direction of all vendors.
- Ensure that service maintenance and upgrades have minimal impact to other services and the business.
- Ensure that there is an effective continual service improvement process in place.
- Develop governance and supplier management structure with Group SI provider
- Develop standard reporting pack for the UK Service Desk.
- Manage the relationship with service providers to ensure the provision of specific technical skills required to fix complex or severe incidents/problems
- Build and maintain relationships across the team, including service providers and the wider IT Group
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers, including Group IT Service Operations to ensure regular communication of service requirements, service changes, service outages and any service issues
- Work closely with and manage service expectations of - Consumers of the IT Services supplied by UK IT - Business Systems - 3rd Party Suppliers
- Understanding customer requirements and correctly identifying the service, urgency, impact and priority of that requirement Understanding the business impact of multiple major incidents including financial and reputation risks to not restoring service
Demand and Change
- Ensure the transition of services for onboarding of new applications
- Ensure the demand process is fit for purpose and complements the operational and change management processes.
- Reviews IT demand with the PMO/BTO, advising on technical and resourcing constraints and agreeing priority.
- Responsible for the approval of changes that impact the UK Business.
Leadership and People Development
- Support the Head of IT during the continuous evolution of function to improve the service to the business.
- Promote sharing of best practice and encourage colleagues to share lessons learnt or ways of working.
- Takes responsibility for personnel, overseeing, in association with others as necessary, their recruitment, training and development.
- Acts as an advocate of IT both externally and internally and promote consistent corporate standards and fair attitude in all dealings at all levels.
- Gives advice and coaches project leads without owning the projects themselves in order ensure the steps, tracking and expectations are consistent.
- Ensure the team have the relevant knowledge of current and new technologies, in order to support the systems and to share innovation within the Business and complete their roles.
What skills will I need to be successful?
- 5 years managing a service delivery organisation
- Previous experience of transitioning new services into production environment
- Experience of working and transitioning services using Service Now.
- Experience in migration of services to SaaS, PaaS and mixed outsource, internal and centralised support models.
- Experience of managing 3rd party resolvers
- Experience of managing Stakeholders and communicating clearly at all levels.
- Experience of managing Major Incidents across multiple 3rd party suppliers
- Experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Capable of inputting into project management processes and providing the service delivery perspective of this.
- Desirable to hold ITIL Practitioner in Service Level Management and Financial Management
- Previous experience working in roles which hold Innovation and change
- Strong influencing skills
- Generous bonus of up to 25% of basic pay, dependent on overall company performance
- Car allowance
- Private medical cover
- Up to 10% pension contributions – based on employee contribution of 5%
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Access to “Love2Save”, our colleague discount platform
Cardington - IT
Salary + bonus + benefits